The Showa 690 Oil Resistant Glove sets the standard in protective gloves. The long sleeve glove is intended for use in the automotive, industrial/metallurgy and marine industries.
Features of the Showa 690 Glove
- Fully coated, extra coating over entire hand
- Extended bonded sleeve, elasticated border
- Rough finish over entire surface
- Antibacterial and anti-odour treatment
- Special hydrocarbon treatment
- Eyelet for ventilation and hanging
- Anatomical shape
- Seamless knit
Benefits of the Showa 690 Glove:
A flexible, soft glove that absorbs perspiration, for ultra comfortable extended wear and with good mechanical resistance.
- Seals and protects the hand against chemicals while remaining flexible
- Impermeable for working in damp or greasy environments, enabling you to grip objects securely
- Sleeve stays correctly adjusted
- Surface provides tactile feel and better grip
- Greater hygiene
- Easy hang storage
- Designed for easy movement and continuous wear
- No irritation by seams in contact with the skin
- Extended protection for the entire arm
Contact Liam at 021-463-8727 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.